Anadarko is committed to safely finding and producing the energy our world needs, combining the use of leading-edge technology and the talents of our science and engineering staff. Leveraging technology, and transferring knowledge and best practices enhances our ability to access resources more safely, efficiently and in a manner that protects the environment and public health.
Anadarko has a long history of developing resource plays including shales and tight sands through special production methods or technologies.
Anadarko's core operating areas include:
- Wattenberg field of northeastern Colorado
- Eagleford Shale in Southwest Texas
- Marcellus Shale in north-central Pennsylvania
- East Texas/North Louisiana
- Wolfcamp Shale in West Texas
- Greater Natural Buttes area of eastern Utah
- Moxa and Wamsutter areas of Wyoming
- Powder River Basin of Northeastern Wyoming
- Salt Creek Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) in Wyoming