Anadarko is ...
Committed to safely producing the energy we all need in a manner that protects the environment, public health and supports our communities. Energy is fundamental to modern existence. It is as important as clean air, water and affordable food. At Anadarko, we take our responsibility seriously to safely deliver oil and natural gas resources to our energy-hungry world, and we hold true to our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion, and open communication in all of our business activities.
Anadarko is among the world's largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with 2.79 billion barrels of oil equivalent (BBOE) of proved reserves at year-end 2013.
2013 Company Achievements
- Reported record sales volumes, including a 7% year-over-year increase in daily sales volumes over 2012
- Accelerated approximately $4.5 billion of value through asset monetizations
- Achieved first oil at the El Merk mega project in Algeria
- Advanced multiple large-scale developments with the installation of the Lucius spar in the Gulf of Mexico, sanctioning of the Heidelberg project in the Gulf and the TEN development offshore Ghana.
- Increased shareholder yield by doubling the common dividend
- Built upon our industry-leading exploration track record with a 67% deepwater exploration/appraisal success rate