Anadarko is ...
Committed to safely producing the energy we all need in a manner that protects the environment, public health and supports our communities. Energy is fundamental to modern existence. It is as important as clean air, water and affordable food. At Anadarko, we take our responsibility seriously to safely deliver resources to our energy-hungry world, and we hold true to our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion, and open communication in all of our business activities.
Anadarko is among the world's largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with 2.56 billion barrels of oil equivalent (BBOE) of proved reserves at year-end 2012.
The company's portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in the Rocky Mountains region, the southern United States and the Appalachian Basin. The company also is a premier deepwater producer in the Gulf of Mexico, and has production in Alaska, Algeria and Ghana with additional exploration opportunities in West Africa, Mozambique, Kenya, South Africa, Colombia, Guyana, New Zealand and China.
2012 Company Achievements
- Delivered record sales volumes of 268 million BOE, representing an 8-percent increase over 2011;
- Achieved gross processed production milestones of 100,000 BOE per day in four U.S. onshore plays;
- Added 434 million BOE of proved reserves, replacing 162 percent of production, before the effects of price revisions;
- Announced two of the world's largest discoveries of 2012 offshore Mozambique at Golfinho and Atum;
- Received Houston's Top Work Place Award by the Houston Chronicle for the third consecutive year.