Benefits and Compensation
We value our employees and want them to have peace of mind knowing that our compensation and benefit programs enable them to provide security for themselves and their families. We provide one of the most comprehensive total rewards packages in the industry, including many benefits programs which are fully funded by Anadarko.
* No waiting periods: eligibility starts day one. Some benefits vary depending on country and office location.
On-Site Wellness Centers
Employees in the corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas, and Rockies Regional office in Denver have access to on-site health centers staffed with medical professionals including a doctor, nurse practitioner and/or registered nurse at each location.
On-Site Fitness Center/Reimbursement
Employees in the corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas, have on-site fitness centers, which include a basketball court, state-of-the-art equipment and group training classes. The Rockies Regional office in Denver partners with a fitness center near the office while other participating office locations offer reimbursement for memberships.
Employees are reimbursed up to $7,500 per year for approved courses and books.
- Industry-Competitive Base Pay
- Annual Cash Bonus (Based upon Company and Individual Performance)
- Long-Term Incentive Award Eligibility (As Applicable)
- 9/80 Work Schedule for Employees in The Woodlands and Denver
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Based on Life Experience
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Extended Sick Leave (Including Short-Term and Long-Term Disability)
- Military Service Leave
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Medical and Dental Provided by United Healthcare (UHC)
- Vision Provided by Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- High-Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA) Option
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- 24-Hour Nurse Line
- Company-Paid Personal Wealth Account with Three-Year Vesting
- 401(k) Savings Plan with 6% Company Match and Immediate Vesting
- Investment Advice
- Survivor Benefits
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Basic and Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Will Preparation
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Recognition and Service Awards
- Back-Up Care
- Identity Theft Protection
- Scholarship Programs