Find out what makes Anadarko the #1 Workplace in Houston when you intern in its dynamic ITS Department, building relationships and developing vital technical skills that will help you throughout your career.
Projects and Teamwork
At Anadarko, you’ll be a valued member of a team working on projects and challenges critical to the company’s success. Previous interns have worked on projects such as:
- Company-wide implementation of Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Defining department processes and communicating new policies to key users
- Developing Java web applications to meet business needs
Culture and People
As an Anadarko ITS intern, you’ll not only form friendships with other interns, you’ll discover the benefits of working in a people-centric environment:
- Network with directors and managers who can provide career advice
- Meet regularly with a formal mentor for project guidance and development of technical skills
- Connect with an informal mentor who will help you get your bearing at Anadarko.
- Summer internships are 12-14 weeks long and begin in May. Summer Intern candidates must be sophomores, juniors, or seniors enrolled in a B.A. or B.S. program in information systems or computer science, or masters students in a similar M.S. program. A 3.0 GPA or higher and authorization to work in the United States are required.
We are currently recruiting for College Hire & Intern positions for 2014.