Supporting Our Communities
Anadarko is committed to an integral part of the communities where we operate. In southwest Texas, our employees support various not-for-profit organizations and partner with local schools to nurture science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education, while also promoting health and safety through programs like the SAYES Academy and LiveSafe Rallies.
In March 2013, Anadarko received the Oil & Gas Award for Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year for its LiveSafe rallies at local schools in Carrizo Springs and Cotulla, Texas. These programs partner with the Dimmit County Regional Hospital, Dimmit County Emergency Medical Services, and the U.S. Border Patrol, among others to share the importance of making safe choices at school, at home and at play.
Southwest Texas Partners At-A-Glance:
- Carrizo Springs Independent School District
- Cotulla Independent School District
- Regional Volunteer Fire Departments
- Dimmit County Regional Hospital
- Dimmit County Chamber of Commerce
- Cotulla Chamber of Commerce