Items Affecting Payments
Market Conditions and Operational Issues:
- Payments may vary from month to month due to fluctuations in price or production from individual wells.
- Payments may be impacted by routine maintenance or operating issues which can affect the volumes produced from a well during a given period of time.
- Quantity, price or ownership decimal revisions may necessitate payment adjustments.
- Adjustments may be necessary to correct previous payments whether overpaid or underpaid.
- It is a good idea to keep the check detail for future reference in the event adjustments occur.
- Payments can be held in suspense because of a transfer of interest from one owner to another, notice of death, missing address or Tax ID Number, or other legal or operational issues.
- Amounts due are accumulated and are released when the matter in question has been resolved and all related documents have been received and processed.
- All payments are retroactive to the date of suspension.