Starting Your Anadarko Career
We are proud to welcome you to one of the nation’s Top Workplaces* for two consecutive years. All of Anadarko’s activities are rooted in our core values: Commercial Focus, Servant Leadership, People & Passion, Open Communication and Integrity & Trust.
Here you will find a one-stop shop for important resources for all new team members. If you find a particular resource useful that does not appear on this page, please email the Insider Administrator. Again, welcome aboard.
* as named by WorkplaceDynamics
New Hire Orientation Agenda
- Safety moment
- History of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Anadarko locations
- Core values moment
- Building Tour
- Overview of your benefits at Anadarko
- Overview of the performance review process at Anadarko
New Hire Checklist
Here’s a check list of everything your new hire will need to bring on their first day:
- Proprietary Information Form
- Original identification documents as outlined on page 5 of the Form I-9
- Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization
- Voided check or other document providing the bank routing/transit number and your account number for your direct deposit account. Reminder about the non-exempt vs. exempt paycheck process (non-exempt will be paid four weeks after their first start date).
Company Paid Holidays
- New Year’s Day – Jan. 1, 2015
- President’s Day – Feb. 16, 2015
- Good Friday – April 3, 2015
- Memorial Day – May 25, 2015
- Independence Day – July 4, 2015
- Labor Day – Sept. 7, 2015
- Thanksgiving – Nov. 26-27 2015
- Christmas – Dec. 24-25, 2015
If a company holiday falls on you 9/80 Friday off your 9/80 Friday moves to Thursday.