We take seriously our commitment to deliver necessary energy to the world, and we maintain our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, people and passion, commercial focus and open communication in all of our business activities.
We believe how we do business is as important as what we do, and we invite you to read our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics for more information on our values and how Anadarko employees put those values into practice every day.
As a global operator, we abide by all international, federal, state, regional and municipal laws and regulations, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
We are also committed to the sound and efficient operation of our sub-surface exploration and production, as well as our above-ground facilities, resources and communities.
CR Leadership Groups
Meet the committees that guide Anadarko's responsibility initiatives.Read More
See how we use Risk Management to monitor potential threats to our company.Read More
Pathway to Excellence
Learn about the framework that underpins Anadarko's HSE efforts.Read More
Peruse Anadarko's Political Contributions and expenditure activities.Read More
Corporate Responsibility Index
Access metrics that demonstrate our commitment to Corporate Responsibility.Read More
Discover the ways we engage with our stakeholders to provide transparency.Read More
Vendor/Supplier Anticorruption Expectations
Review our policies regarding the ethical behavior of suppliers.Read More
Approach to Human Rights
Explore Anadarko's commitment to human rights across the globe.Read More
Governance and Risk
Chairperson: Ms. Eberhart (lead director)
Members: Mr. Constable, Ms. Farley, Mr. Gourley
Downloads: Governance and Risk Committee Charter
Compensation and Benefits
Chairperson: Mr. Gorder
Members: Mr. Fluor, Mr. Grimm
Downloads: Compensation Committee Charter
Chairperson: Mr. Mullins
Members: Mr. Chase, Mr. Gordon, Ms. Pruner, Mr. McKinley
Downloads: Audit Committee Charter
Chairperson: Mr. Walker
Members: Ms. Eberhart, Mr. Gorder, Mr. Mullins
- Restated Certificate of Incorporation
- Corporate By-Laws
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- On November 15, 2018, Anadarko adopted a revised Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. The Code was revised to (1) clarify that there is a potential for conflicts of interest to arise when family members work for Anadarko, (2) clearly state that our employment decisions are made without regard to pregnancy or genetic information, and (3) add language prohibiting romantic or intimate relationships between supervisors and direct or indirect reports as well as prohibit such relationships between an officer and any Anadarko employee unless a waiver is granted.
- Code of Ethics for the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Accounting Officer
- Code of Ethics for Marketers