4 p.m. CST
(Feb. 1, 2019)
Anadarko Mozambique Area 1, LTDA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, on behalf of the co-venturers in Mozambique's Offshore Area 1, today announced the selection of the preferred tenderers for provision of the Subsea Production Systems. Formal award will follow final agreement of contracts and Mozambique LNG taking a Final Investment Decision. Details of selections are as follows:
- TechnipFMC, through their subsidiary FMC Technologies, Inc. - Subsea Trees, Completion Workover Riser & Installation Workover Control System, Subsea Controls System, Subsea Connectors and Production Manifolds
- TechnipFMC, through their subsidiary Technip Mozambique, Lda.- Aftermarket services in Mozambique
- Oceaneering International, Inc. - Subsea Umbilicals and Distribution Hardware
- Oceaneering International GMBH – Aftermarket services in Mozambique
- Advanced Technology Valve S.p.A. - Pipeline Subsea Ball and Subsea Gate Valves
- Cameron Italy, S.R.L. - Subsea Chemical Injection Metering Valves
Learn more about Mozambique LNG at www.mzlng.com.
This Flash Feed contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Anadarko believes that its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions. No assurance, however, can be given that such expectations will prove to have been correct. A number of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the projections, anticipated results or other expectations expressed in this news release, including Anadarko's ability to successfully plan, secure additional government approvals, enter into long-term sales contracts, take FID and the timing thereof, finance, build, and operate the necessary infrastructure and LNG park in Mozambique. See “Risk Factors” in the company's 2017 Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other public filings and press releases. Anadarko undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.